- In-store only,Thursday and Friday, get 20% off any ONE Life is good item!
- Join us for our next Free U: The Penn State Outing Club (PSOC), Thursday, June 27th, 7-8pm
- Stop & Shop for Dad! Buy one pair of regularly priced shoes and get a second pair of equal or lesser value for 50% off!!! Also, enjoy 15% off all men’s apparel & accessories!
- Summer’s Best Music Fest Wristbands now on sale at Appalachian Outdoors!
- Join us for In-store Lila Yoga!!!
- Sundries – April 2, 2013 | Spring Creek Homesteading on Join us for SPRING Outdoor EXPO, Saturday, April 13th !!!
- fitology542 on Appalachian Outdoors’ 1st FREE U of 2013 Presents:FIT-OL-O-GY, Thursday, January 24th !
- Steve Tuckerman on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
- Ben on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Can’t wait to see some snow out there ? We know. Can’t wait to feel the ice cold wind burn your cheeks to the point of fiery red ? We know. Can’t wait to barrel down the mountain on your … Continue reading
Love Penn State Football ?? With any, in-store WOOLRICH purchase, you will be registered to win two, PSU football tickets on the 45-yard line !! **Winner will be drawn on every Monday prior to each Home Game ** Purchase of $40 or less grants … Continue reading
Snow is coming !! More importantly, skis and snowboards have arrived at Appalachian Outdoors !! Sniff, sniff….Can’t you just smell the looming snow in the air already ?! Build Your OWN Ski Package is back as well ! SKI & BINDING: … Continue reading
Appalachian Outdoors is proud to support the Wild and Scenic Film Festival, coming up this September 20th, 2012, at the State Theatre, downtown State College ! This event is being hosted by the Clearwater Conservancy of State College. Also, many … Continue reading
Outdoor apparel for women is tricky, the battle between aesthetics and functionality rages on ! I was looking for something original, colorful, functional in terms of support, but also a piece that presents itself as feminine, when I stumbled upon … Continue reading
Have you ever had a hard time choosing the right watch for what you want to do? The question you end up asking yourself is, do I get a watch that is geared towards training or do I choose a … Continue reading
Greetings on this gentle and breezy Monday !! Iphone says, mostly sunny and 81 today so if you’re thinking of making some outdoor, afternoon plans, they will most likely pan out ! After the weekend rain storms it seems that our … Continue reading
Sunny and 88 degrees in store for this lovely Thursday in Happy Valley ! Time to make some after 5 outdoor plans !! If you happen to choose a walk or a hike this afternoon don’t forget your camera. You never … Continue reading