- Featured in Outside Magazine, Patagonia Minimalist Wavefarer Board Shorts have landed at Appoutdoors!
- Downtown State College: Parking Changes
- AppOutdoors is now on BlogLovin
- Adventure Liz reporting: Epic Views: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- “I found the perfect ‘couples’ gift in an Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammock!”
- Sundries – April 2, 2013 | Spring Creek Homesteading on Join us for SPRING Outdoor EXPO, Saturday, April 13th !!!
- fitology542 on Appalachian Outdoors’ 1st FREE U of 2013 Presents:FIT-OL-O-GY, Thursday, January 24th !
- Steve Tuckerman on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
- Ben on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Join C3PA as we bring the 2nd Annual Radical Reels Film Festival to State College Hosted by C3PA (The Climbing Conservancy of Central Pennsylvania), the Radical Reels Festival will deliver a dose of high-energy adventure to State College moviegoers … Continue reading
In anticipation of the mass of snow will are most certainly getting this Winter, Appalachian Outdoors & SmartWool have come together for an event that is tailored specifically for your feet, to keep them warm & dry this season ! Be one … Continue reading
Patagonia Advocate Weeks begins its in-store and National campaign today ! The Details: With every Patagonia Footwear purchase, in-store or online, $10 will be donated to our own, ClearWater Conservancy. 1% For The Planet We are a global alliance of … Continue reading
Step into Appalachian Outdoors and check out our New for Fall arrivals !! Shop North Face, Patagonia, Prana, Mountain Hardwear, Woolrich and more ! Get lost in the women’s section ! Or, find yourself in the men’s ! Whatever your needs may be, Appalachian … Continue reading
Save the date: September 20th, 2012 The Wild and Scenic Film Festival was conceived by a California watershed advocacy group (the South Yuba River Citizens League (SYRCL)) in 2003 and has since flourished into the largest film festival of … Continue reading