- In-store only,Thursday and Friday, get 20% off any ONE Life is good item!
- Join us for our next Free U: The Penn State Outing Club (PSOC), Thursday, June 27th, 7-8pm
- Stop & Shop for Dad! Buy one pair of regularly priced shoes and get a second pair of equal or lesser value for 50% off!!! Also, enjoy 15% off all men’s apparel & accessories!
- Summer’s Best Music Fest Wristbands now on sale at Appalachian Outdoors!
- Join us for In-store Lila Yoga!!!
- Sundries – April 2, 2013 | Spring Creek Homesteading on Join us for SPRING Outdoor EXPO, Saturday, April 13th !!!
- fitology542 on Appalachian Outdoors’ 1st FREE U of 2013 Presents:FIT-OL-O-GY, Thursday, January 24th !
- Steve Tuckerman on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
- Ben on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Join a fantastic crew of yoga and fitness instructors for Appalachian Outdoors’ first FREE U of 2013 ! Thursday, January 24th, 2013 7-8pm In-store at Appalachian Outdoors, Featuring: ***Please bring your yoga tights and mat for maximum participation capabilities ! ——————————————————————————————- What … Continue reading
We are proud to welcome once again the State College Area High School Thespian’s (drama club), for our annual Appalachian Outdoors Live Mannequin Window event ! Join us for First Night, Monday, December 31st, Downtown State College, from 6-8pm. Stop by Appalachian Outdoors … Continue reading
SuperFeet’s firm, contoured shape provides comfort soft insoles cannot achieve. Insoles are like mattresses. A good mattress is made of firm, supportive materials. A bad mattress is soft and unsupportive. Same thing with insoles. When you stand on a SuperFeet … Continue reading