- Sundries – April 2, 2013 | Spring Creek Homesteading on Join us for SPRING Outdoor EXPO, Saturday, April 13th !!!
- fitology542 on Appalachian Outdoors’ 1st FREE U of 2013 Presents:FIT-OL-O-GY, Thursday, January 24th !
- Steve Tuckerman on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
- Ben on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
Monthly Archives: January 2013
The Appalachian Trail is one of America’s greatest long distance footpaths. For those who intend to ‘thru-hike’ all the way from Georgia to Maine, it’s a serious challenge. Only a quarter of those who start manage to finish, about 6 … Continue reading
Saturday, April 13th, 10-5pm Join us for our annual Spring Outdoor EXPO ! We are expecting a great group of vendor representatives, community groups and plenty of in-store activities for the whole family to enjoy ! Draw for 10-100% off your … Continue reading
Join us Thursday, February 7th, 7-8pm for an exciting FREE U featuring: “Camp Woodward – from Local to Global, a brief history”
Stop by Appalachian Outdoors, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 7th, 7-8pm for our second FREE U of the year ! We will be featuring an exciting digital presentation by Steve Hass of Camp Woodward ! Also, Steve will be giving away a Woodward skateboard “DECK” to one lucky drawing winner … Continue reading
NATIONAL WILDLIFE FEDERATION & SIERRA CLUB MOSHANNON GROUP INVITE YOU: WHO: Calling all Climate Change Activists and Concerned Citizens of All Ages WHAT: One day bus trip to Washington DC to protest the Keystone Pipeline and pressure the president to … Continue reading
Document your outdoor adventures with the GoPro HD Hero 3 camera. The Wi-Fi enabled HERO3: Black Edition is the best, most advanced camera in the GoPro lineup. The Hero 3 is 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 2x more powerful than … Continue reading
• Magnetic attraction to a steel insert in the carabiner nose keeps two independent arms securely locked • Locking arms must be individually depressed before the gate can be opened • Once open, opposing magnetic fields repel the arms to … Continue reading