- Fall Outdoor EXPO: Mountain House meal demonstration, this Saturday, October 19th, in our store window!
- Warren Miller’s 64th film, “Ticket to Ride,” at the State Theatre, Thursday, November 21st!
- With purchase of $100 or more in The North Face products, in-store, receive a FREE TNF beanie!
- SAVE THE DATE: North Face athlete Mark Synnott to speak, Wednesday, October 9th, in-store, 7-9pm!
- Register in-store to win 1 of 4 race entries to the Hardcore Mudrun!
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Appalachian Outdoors is proud to announce the beginning of Patagonia Advocate Weeks! Patagonia will generously donate $10 to our own, Clearwater Conservancy, for every pair of Patagonia Footwear you purchase! You will also be entitled to a FREE 1% for … Continue reading
Summer quickly approaches and choosing a brand of sunscreen you can trust is no small feat! Appalachian Outdoors can help! Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sunscreen with Hydresia, SPF 40 This product received excellent reviews in the 2012 Suncreen Guide … Continue reading
Appalachian Outdoors’ own, Adventure Liz, begins her 6 month journey along the Appalachian Trail this month! As she hikes she will supply us with a running blog of her adventures with the Warrior Hike group. Stay tuned for her own, … Continue reading
Extra, Extra!!! Read all about it!! Get your Banff Film Festival tickets at Appalachian Outdoors!! See you at the State Theatre! Ticketing Options: Friday, April 12th tickets: Adult $16 each Student $14 each Saturday, April 13th tickets: Adult $16 each Student $14 each Friday/Saturday Package deal: $14 … Continue reading
In-store Yoga: Introduction to Iyengar Yoga by the Center for Well-Being,Thursday, March 28th, 7-8pm
Please join us @ Appalachian Outdoors for a special one hour introduction to Iyengar Yoga with Senior teachers, Rebecca & Dean Lerner from the Center for Well-Being and the Iyengar Institute of Central Pennsylvania. Learn about some of the main … Continue reading
From competition to leadership, Dave Kurtz’ passion for whitewater continues to flourish. In anticipation of Olympic kayaker Casey Eichfeld’s talk at the State Theatre (March 18th), the father of the sport, Dave Kurtz, stopped by Appalachian Outdoors a few weeks … Continue reading