- Fall Outdoor EXPO: Mountain House meal demonstration, this Saturday, October 19th, in our store window!
- Warren Miller’s 64th film, “Ticket to Ride,” at the State Theatre, Thursday, November 21st!
- With purchase of $100 or more in The North Face products, in-store, receive a FREE TNF beanie!
- SAVE THE DATE: North Face athlete Mark Synnott to speak, Wednesday, October 9th, in-store, 7-9pm!
- Register in-store to win 1 of 4 race entries to the Hardcore Mudrun!
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Thursday, September 5th, 2013, 7-8pm, please join us, in-store, for an exciting self defense demonstration by TJ Turner, head trainer of Momentum Fitness Group Training Studio. MOMENTUM FITNESS Women’s Self Defense Seminar provides an introduction to fundamental self-defense skills and techniques, teaching … Continue reading
Appalachian Outdoors & Freeze Thaw Cycles Present: Brett Simpson, “Bike-Packing,” Thursday, August 22nd, 7-8pm
Join us in welcoming Brett Simpson for a FREE U to remember! An in-store adventure in “bike-packing” awaits! Thursday, August 22nd, 7-8pm! @ Appalachian Outdoors 123 S. Allen St. (814)234-3000 Originally from Portland, Oregon, Brett has been working in the … Continue reading
Join us Thursday, August 8th, 7-8pm for our next FREE U featuring John Hook, President of the Mt. Nittany Conservancy. John will share the property ownership history of the mountain, the story about the creation of the conservancy and the … Continue reading
Summertime runs in the blazing sun and vicious humidity can be arduous if you are not prepared with the right materials on your body. Let me rephrase; summertime runs ARE arduous no matter what you wear! But every once in … Continue reading
The creative spirit is in the air for Arts Fest weekend!!! Stop by Allen St., walk the Arts Festival & don’t forget to swing by AppOutdoors to see some local art as well! From Paintings and Sculptures to Photography and more!! … Continue reading
Thursday, July 25th, 7-8pm Join us in welcoming the Center for Well Being for another session of in-store yoga courtesy of Rebecca Lerner! Refreshment and light snacks will be served!