From competition to leadership, Dave Kurtz’ passion for whitewater continues to flourish.
In anticipation of Olympic kayaker Casey Eichfeld’s talk at the State Theatre (March 18th), the father of the sport, Dave Kurtz, stopped by Appalachian Outdoors a few weeks ago to elaborate on the Mach 1 Slalom Team and what his lifelong love for whitewater is all about.
- Fall Outdoor EXPO: Mountain House meal demonstration, this Saturday, October 19th, in our store window!
- Warren Miller’s 64th film, “Ticket to Ride,” at the State Theatre, Thursday, November 21st!
- With purchase of $100 or more in The North Face products, in-store, receive a FREE TNF beanie!
- SAVE THE DATE: North Face athlete Mark Synnott to speak, Wednesday, October 9th, in-store, 7-9pm!
- Register in-store to win 1 of 4 race entries to the Hardcore Mudrun!