- Featured in Outside Magazine, Patagonia Minimalist Wavefarer Board Shorts have landed at Appoutdoors!
- Downtown State College: Parking Changes
- AppOutdoors is now on BlogLovin
- Adventure Liz reporting: Epic Views: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- “I found the perfect ‘couples’ gift in an Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammock!”
- Sundries – April 2, 2013 | Spring Creek Homesteading on Join us for SPRING Outdoor EXPO, Saturday, April 13th !!!
- fitology542 on Appalachian Outdoors’ 1st FREE U of 2013 Presents:FIT-OL-O-GY, Thursday, January 24th !
- Steve Tuckerman on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
- Ben on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
Tag Archives: appalachian
We are very pleased to have Helle Knives in our store, stop in the store or shop online to get yours today! These knives are truly a fine craft!
Ever thought about hiking the Appalachian Trail? How about the International Appalachian Trail? Well here is your opportunity to speak with a local author and hiker about his experience on the trail. Kick back, exchange stories and enjoy snacks and … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again, to harvest your garden, watch some football, or hike to the top of a ridge and watch one of natures most vivid tranformations, as the trees in the Appalachian forests change their color. Along … Continue reading
This could be you this winter!!!! Enter by purchasing Marmot Product or by donating to Clearwater Conservancy, come into the store and talk to an employee for more details! THE BIG EVENT Our first ever homecoming party sponsored by Marmot … Continue reading
UPDATE: The Free University was so good we decided to post it online! Check it out and stay tuned for more posting! Take care! WELLNESS FORUM MISSION To empower individuals to take control of their health by providing up-to-date information … Continue reading
Unfortunate UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Live from Gantz on the trail!! Hi folks, So I made it 160 miles in 8 days walking from the N terminus of the GET to PA Rt 44 at Pine Creek. I decided to go home by … Continue reading
In our ever continuing community outreach efforts, we have recently been presented the opportunity to become a certified National Safe Place. As part of this nationwide program, Appalachian Outdoors can now provide access to immediate help and supportive resources for all young … Continue reading
Michael Hermann has done it again! Not only did he come out with a fantastic purple lizard map of Raystown Lake and the Allegrippis Trails (amazing mountain biking, camping, hiking, boating etc…) But he made a water bottle with the … Continue reading
War, bombs, IED’s, children, oppression, starvation and skateboarding. Yes! I did say skateboarding. Who would have thought that the effects of a few guys in California 20+ years ago would be bringing education, women’s rights, food and a feeling of … Continue reading
Gantz at Sequoia National Park MOTIVATION, AMBITION, DRIVE. What motivates folks to overcome obstacles, whether mental, spiritual, or physical? What is the compulsion that causes runners to run 100 miles through the desert, or climbers to climb the highest peaks … Continue reading