- Featured in Outside Magazine, Patagonia Minimalist Wavefarer Board Shorts have landed at Appoutdoors!
- Downtown State College: Parking Changes
- AppOutdoors is now on BlogLovin
- Adventure Liz reporting: Epic Views: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- “I found the perfect ‘couples’ gift in an Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammock!”
- Sundries – April 2, 2013 | Spring Creek Homesteading on Join us for SPRING Outdoor EXPO, Saturday, April 13th !!!
- fitology542 on Appalachian Outdoors’ 1st FREE U of 2013 Presents:FIT-OL-O-GY, Thursday, January 24th !
- Steve Tuckerman on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
- Ben on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
Tag Archives: biking
Don’t forget about our Sale footwear and our Bargain Basecamp areas. These areas are already marked at 40-60% off and will have an additional 10% taken off the price for our Ladies Night customers!! Sales will also include select sunglasses, … Continue reading
Holiday Sales!! – 20% off a very large selection of outerwear and apparel – 20-40% off all tents, sleeping bags, and backpacks – 20-60% off select footwear Are you riding the polar express?? Come down to the shop and buy … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again, to harvest your garden, watch some football, or hike to the top of a ridge and watch one of natures most vivid tranformations, as the trees in the Appalachian forests change their color. Along … Continue reading
This could be you this winter!!!! Enter by purchasing Marmot Product or by donating to Clearwater Conservancy, come into the store and talk to an employee for more details! THE BIG EVENT Our first ever homecoming party sponsored by Marmot … Continue reading