- In-store only,Thursday and Friday, get 20% off any ONE Life is good item!
- Join us for our next Free U: The Penn State Outing Club (PSOC), Thursday, June 27th, 7-8pm
- Stop & Shop for Dad! Buy one pair of regularly priced shoes and get a second pair of equal or lesser value for 50% off!!! Also, enjoy 15% off all men’s apparel & accessories!
- Summer’s Best Music Fest Wristbands now on sale at Appalachian Outdoors!
- Join us for In-store Lila Yoga!!!
- Sundries – April 2, 2013 | Spring Creek Homesteading on Join us for SPRING Outdoor EXPO, Saturday, April 13th !!!
- fitology542 on Appalachian Outdoors’ 1st FREE U of 2013 Presents:FIT-OL-O-GY, Thursday, January 24th !
- Steve Tuckerman on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
- Ben on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
Tag Archives: Clearwater Conservancy
Patagonia Advocate Weeks begins its in-store and National campaign today ! The Details: With every Patagonia Footwear purchase, in-store or online, $10 will be donated to our own, ClearWater Conservancy. 1% For The Planet We are a global alliance of … Continue reading
Save the date: September 20th, 2012 The Wild and Scenic Film Festival was conceived by a California watershed advocacy group (the South Yuba River Citizens League (SYRCL)) in 2003 and has since flourished into the largest film festival of … Continue reading
As you all may or may not know, we are very lucky to have amazing recreational opportunities surrounding State College. On top of that we are very lucky to have organizations like Clearwater Conservancy working hard to conserve these lands … Continue reading