- Fall Outdoor EXPO: Mountain House meal demonstration, this Saturday, October 19th, in our store window!
- Warren Miller’s 64th film, “Ticket to Ride,” at the State Theatre, Thursday, November 21st!
- With purchase of $100 or more in The North Face products, in-store, receive a FREE TNF beanie!
- SAVE THE DATE: North Face athlete Mark Synnott to speak, Wednesday, October 9th, in-store, 7-9pm!
- Register in-store to win 1 of 4 race entries to the Hardcore Mudrun!
Tag Archives: downtown state college
Alas, Arts Fest 2012 has come to an end. Thankfully, Happy Valley provided local as well as regional artists participating in the festival with pretty fabulous weather, thus allowing all guests to wander and gaze with wonder at the outpour of talent … Continue reading
As you all may or may not know, we are very lucky to have amazing recreational opportunities surrounding State College. On top of that we are very lucky to have organizations like Clearwater Conservancy working hard to conserve these lands … Continue reading
Don’t forget about our Sale footwear and our Bargain Basecamp areas. These areas are already marked at 40-60% off and will have an additional 10% taken off the price for our Ladies Night customers!! Sales will also include select sunglasses, … Continue reading
We are very pleased to have Helle Knives in our store, stop in the store or shop online to get yours today! These knives are truly a fine craft!
Ever thought about hiking the Appalachian Trail? How about the International Appalachian Trail? Well here is your opportunity to speak with a local author and hiker about his experience on the trail. Kick back, exchange stories and enjoy snacks and … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again, to harvest your garden, watch some football, or hike to the top of a ridge and watch one of natures most vivid tranformations, as the trees in the Appalachian forests change their color. Along … Continue reading