- In-store only,Thursday and Friday, get 20% off any ONE Life is good item!
- Join us for our next Free U: The Penn State Outing Club (PSOC), Thursday, June 27th, 7-8pm
- Stop & Shop for Dad! Buy one pair of regularly priced shoes and get a second pair of equal or lesser value for 50% off!!! Also, enjoy 15% off all men’s apparel & accessories!
- Summer’s Best Music Fest Wristbands now on sale at Appalachian Outdoors!
- Join us for In-store Lila Yoga!!!
- Sundries – April 2, 2013 | Spring Creek Homesteading on Join us for SPRING Outdoor EXPO, Saturday, April 13th !!!
- fitology542 on Appalachian Outdoors’ 1st FREE U of 2013 Presents:FIT-OL-O-GY, Thursday, January 24th !
- Steve Tuckerman on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
- Ben on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
Tag Archives: hiking
As you all may or may not know, we are very lucky to have amazing recreational opportunities surrounding State College. On top of that we are very lucky to have organizations like Clearwater Conservancy working hard to conserve these lands … Continue reading
The Centre County Community Foundation is planning a special event called Centre Gives, a 36-hour online donation event, which will take place from 6 a.m. on June 27 to 6 p.m. on June 28, 2012. Centre Gives will enable charitable … Continue reading
Don’t forget about our Sale footwear and our Bargain Basecamp areas. These areas are already marked at 40-60% off and will have an additional 10% taken off the price for our Ladies Night customers!! Sales will also include select sunglasses, … Continue reading
Ever thought about hiking the Appalachian Trail? How about the International Appalachian Trail? Well here is your opportunity to speak with a local author and hiker about his experience on the trail. Kick back, exchange stories and enjoy snacks and … Continue reading
Holiday Sales!! – 20% off a very large selection of outerwear and apparel – 20-40% off all tents, sleeping bags, and backpacks – 20-60% off select footwear Are you riding the polar express?? Come down to the shop and buy … Continue reading
Come join us for food, drinks and prizes! Our Ibex representative Dave Donahue will be providing some Long Trail beer, which in my opinion, is one of the best beers on this side of the Mississippi river. If you would … Continue reading
Unfortunate UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Live from Gantz on the trail!! Hi folks, So I made it 160 miles in 8 days walking from the N terminus of the GET to PA Rt 44 at Pine Creek. I decided to go home by … Continue reading
Gantz at Sequoia National Park MOTIVATION, AMBITION, DRIVE. What motivates folks to overcome obstacles, whether mental, spiritual, or physical? What is the compulsion that causes runners to run 100 miles through the desert, or climbers to climb the highest peaks … Continue reading