- Featured in Outside Magazine, Patagonia Minimalist Wavefarer Board Shorts have landed at Appoutdoors!
- Downtown State College: Parking Changes
- AppOutdoors is now on BlogLovin
- Adventure Liz reporting: Epic Views: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- “I found the perfect ‘couples’ gift in an Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammock!”
- Sundries – April 2, 2013 | Spring Creek Homesteading on Join us for SPRING Outdoor EXPO, Saturday, April 13th !!!
- fitology542 on Appalachian Outdoors’ 1st FREE U of 2013 Presents:FIT-OL-O-GY, Thursday, January 24th !
- Steve Tuckerman on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
- Ben on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
Tag Archives: Penn State
Iphone says, today’s forecast, 72 and maybe a passing thunderstorm or two. Sadly, this is not exactly the kind of weather we were hoping for, what with the wide array of outdoor activities we all surely have planned for our late afternoon … Continue reading
Alas, Arts Fest 2012 has come to an end. Thankfully, Happy Valley provided local as well as regional artists participating in the festival with pretty fabulous weather, thus allowing all guests to wander and gaze with wonder at the outpour of talent … Continue reading
As you all may or may not know, we are very lucky to have amazing recreational opportunities surrounding State College. On top of that we are very lucky to have organizations like Clearwater Conservancy working hard to conserve these lands … Continue reading
Don’t forget about our Sale footwear and our Bargain Basecamp areas. These areas are already marked at 40-60% off and will have an additional 10% taken off the price for our Ladies Night customers!! Sales will also include select sunglasses, … Continue reading
We are very pleased to have Helle Knives in our store, stop in the store or shop online to get yours today! These knives are truly a fine craft!
Ever thought about hiking the Appalachian Trail? How about the International Appalachian Trail? Well here is your opportunity to speak with a local author and hiker about his experience on the trail. Kick back, exchange stories and enjoy snacks and … Continue reading
Holiday Sales!! – 20% off a very large selection of outerwear and apparel – 20-40% off all tents, sleeping bags, and backpacks – 20-60% off select footwear Are you riding the polar express?? Come down to the shop and buy … Continue reading
Check out the Small Business Saturday facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/SmallBusinessSaturday) for details, or simply go to http://smallbusinesssaturday.com/
Come join us for food, drinks and prizes! Our Ibex representative Dave Donahue will be providing some Long Trail beer, which in my opinion, is one of the best beers on this side of the Mississippi river. If you would … Continue reading