- Featured in Outside Magazine, Patagonia Minimalist Wavefarer Board Shorts have landed at Appoutdoors!
- Downtown State College: Parking Changes
- AppOutdoors is now on BlogLovin
- Adventure Liz reporting: Epic Views: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- “I found the perfect ‘couples’ gift in an Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammock!”
- Sundries – April 2, 2013 | Spring Creek Homesteading on Join us for SPRING Outdoor EXPO, Saturday, April 13th !!!
- fitology542 on Appalachian Outdoors’ 1st FREE U of 2013 Presents:FIT-OL-O-GY, Thursday, January 24th !
- Steve Tuckerman on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
- Ben on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
Tag Archives: Penn State
It’s that time of year again, to harvest your garden, watch some football, or hike to the top of a ridge and watch one of natures most vivid tranformations, as the trees in the Appalachian forests change their color. Along … Continue reading
This could be you this winter!!!! Enter by purchasing Marmot Product or by donating to Clearwater Conservancy, come into the store and talk to an employee for more details! THE BIG EVENT Our first ever homecoming party sponsored by Marmot … Continue reading
Unfortunate UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Live from Gantz on the trail!! Hi folks, So I made it 160 miles in 8 days walking from the N terminus of the GET to PA Rt 44 at Pine Creek. I decided to go home by … Continue reading
In our ever continuing community outreach efforts, we have recently been presented the opportunity to become a certified National Safe Place. As part of this nationwide program, Appalachian Outdoors can now provide access to immediate help and supportive resources for all young … Continue reading