- In-store only,Thursday and Friday, get 20% off any ONE Life is good item!
- Join us for our next Free U: The Penn State Outing Club (PSOC), Thursday, June 27th, 7-8pm
- Stop & Shop for Dad! Buy one pair of regularly priced shoes and get a second pair of equal or lesser value for 50% off!!! Also, enjoy 15% off all men’s apparel & accessories!
- Summer’s Best Music Fest Wristbands now on sale at Appalachian Outdoors!
- Join us for In-store Lila Yoga!!!
- Sundries – April 2, 2013 | Spring Creek Homesteading on Join us for SPRING Outdoor EXPO, Saturday, April 13th !!!
- fitology542 on Appalachian Outdoors’ 1st FREE U of 2013 Presents:FIT-OL-O-GY, Thursday, January 24th !
- Steve Tuckerman on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
- Ben on UPDATE: From Dave Gantz on the Mid-State Trail
Tag Archives: state college
Check out the Small Business Saturday facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/SmallBusinessSaturday) for details, or simply go to http://smallbusinesssaturday.com/
Come join us for food, drinks and prizes! Our Ibex representative Dave Donahue will be providing some Long Trail beer, which in my opinion, is one of the best beers on this side of the Mississippi river. If you would … Continue reading
Have you wanted to start Yoga but couldn’t commit to signing up for classes? This is your ticket! Introducing FREE Lila Yoga Community Classes! These classes will take place at our store on 123 South Allen Street and are open … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again, to harvest your garden, watch some football, or hike to the top of a ridge and watch one of natures most vivid tranformations, as the trees in the Appalachian forests change their color. Along … Continue reading
This could be you this winter!!!! Enter by purchasing Marmot Product or by donating to Clearwater Conservancy, come into the store and talk to an employee for more details! THE BIG EVENT Our first ever homecoming party sponsored by Marmot … Continue reading
UPDATE: The Free University was so good we decided to post it online! Check it out and stay tuned for more posting! Take care! WELLNESS FORUM MISSION To empower individuals to take control of their health by providing up-to-date information … Continue reading
In our ever continuing community outreach efforts, we have recently been presented the opportunity to become a certified National Safe Place. As part of this nationwide program, Appalachian Outdoors can now provide access to immediate help and supportive resources for all young … Continue reading