Burton Mens Whammy Bar Snowboard276087
With a freestyle focus, The Whammy Bar Snowboard from Burton is a park, pipe and urban assaulter. You'll be shredding like a pro thanks to the Whammy Bar's continual rocker, dual density biax and rail-ready tune. Burton has thought of every little detail you could want in a high end freestyle performing snowboard.
- V Rocker: Continuous rocker between your feet and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park. Frostbite Edges enhance power and grip, balancing the board’s overall loose and forgiving feel.
- Infinite Ride: This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its performance season after season
- Mid Spoon: A slight base convexity between your feet creates a super loose, catch-free feel that jibs without hang-ups and enhances foot control.
- Pro Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- The Channel: The ChannelM6 has staked its claim as snowboarding’s most direct connection. Focusing power through a central connection that acts as a backbone for the board’s internal tech, it also lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles with all binding formats including EST, Re:Flex, and Disc.
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- Dual Density Biax: Dual density fibers from tip to tail strengthen the board without changing the weight or overall buttery nature Biax fiberglass is known for.
- Hi Speed Quad Package: Adding performance, speed, and strength while reducing weight, with results even a novice will immediately appreciate.
- Twin Shape: The shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- 10:45: The extra-meaty, dual angle geometry results in bomber impact absorption.
- Dual Zone EGD: The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Ellip Kicks: This elliptical tip and tail shape promotes pop while providing added float and clearance when riding pow and variable conditions.
- Rail Ready Tune: Beveled so you can slide without hang-ups, yet still get grip for slashing and jumping.
- Scoop: This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Sintered Base: Durable and highly porous, you'll get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Super Fly Core: This vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response.
- Color combinations may change with the size of the board. Please contact the store for specifics.
Oversize item- additional shipping fee applies
Brands > Burton
Categories > Snowsports
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding > Snowboards
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding > Snowboards > Freestyle Snowboards
Categories > CLEARANCE
Categories > Shop by Price Range > $50 to $100+
Related Searches: 276087 , Burton Mens Whammy Bar Snowboard , burton mens Whammy Bar , burton mens snowbaord , mens burton Whammy Bar snowboard , mens burton Whammy Bar , mens Whammy Bar burton snowboards , snowboarding , snowboards , all mountain snowboards , all around snowboards , everything snowboards , burton , burton snowboards , burton mens snowboards