K2 Superburnin ERS 11.0 TC Alpine SkisS11204
Go go speed racer! When lightning fast is all that there is in your life; then strap in and get ready. K2's Superburnin' skis were made for your dreams. You won't have a single friend that can keep up with you anymore. Turn your local mountain into YOUR mountain.
- ROCKER: Easy initiation, versatility, agility
- CAMBER: Control, edge hold, rebound
- Speed Rocker: This slightly elevated tip and increased tip length provides effortless initiation and flawless transitions, while camber along the rest of the running surface delivers precision, power, and edge-hold. Simply put, Speed Rocker offers high performance precision and edge hold on firm snow.
- Marker K2/ERS System: The lightweight Marker K2/ERS (Energy Responsive System) is used exclusively on Super Model skis. The integrated hubs are closer together from one toe to heel to accommodate a smaller boot sole and maintain smooth flexing of the ski. The women's-specific binding features a Triple-Pivot Comfort Toe and Twin Cam 2 Hell. The Marker K2/ERS system is a full pound lighter than the previous binding system.
- Metal Laminate: Built with two sheets of lightweight Titanal running the length of the ski, metal-laminate skis are the highest performing and most complex construction available from K2. Built from the base up, a metal laminate construction consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and Titanal above and below the wood core. Metal-laminates provide dampened, accurate, unshakable performance ideal for expert-level skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewalls: Hybritech is a unique blend of sidewall and cap constructions. The construction combines the accuracy and power performance of sidewall underfoot with the lightweight characteristics and smooth turn initiation of cap construction.
- Bioflex Cores: All K2 women’s skis use a combination of fir and spruce in a unique core known as BioFlex, a process where a dense fir core underfoot is fused with lightweight spruce at the tip and tail to reduce swing-weight. For 2012, we have developed three variations of the Bioflex core specifically tuned to a target performance:Bioflex 1 – 60% fir and 40% Spruce – Swing weight reduction with added forgiveness Bioflex 2 – 70% fir and 30% Spruce – Reduced swing weight with added performance Bioflex 3 – 80% fir and 20% Spruce – Increased performance, strength, and durability
- Women’s-Specific Mod Structure: The optimum location and thickness of mass differs from men to women. The aesthetic look of the Mod shape has also been customized with a softened, more shaped appearance that graphically ties into the design of the skis.
- Women’s-Specific Mod Monic: Although the location for this targeted mass dampening is consistent between our men’s and women’s models, the amount of focused mass is reduced in our women’s version. The women’s Mod Monic is designed to accent the overall look without sacrificing function.
Oversize item - additional shipping fee applies.
Brands > K2
Categories > Snowsports
Categories > Snowsports > Alpine Skiing
Categories > Snowsports > Alpine Skiing > Alpine Skis
Categories > Snowsports > Alpine Skiing > Alpine Skis > Carving Skis
Categories > Snowsports > Alpine Skiing > Alpine Skis > Women's
Categories > Shop by Price Range > $50 to $100+
Related Searches: S11204 , k2 SUPERBURNIN ERS 11.0 TC , women skis , downhill skis , alpine skis , skis , skiing , snow skisk2 skis , k2 downhill skis , k2 alpine skis , k2 ski , k2 womens skis , k2 girls skis , k2 ladies skis , k2 freestyle skis