Ride Womens Compact SnowboardR1302028
When Ride starts to brag about a super smooth hook free ride on their Compact snowboard, it's time to start listening. With this surfy freestyle board, you will be dominating your local mountain this winter. The Compact offers LowRize rocker, urethane Slimewalls, and a lightweight Membrain in order for you to charge like never before. You prayed to the snow gods and now Ride has delivered the Compact snowboard.
- LowRize Rocker: LowRize™ rocker just slightly lifts the contact points out of the snow and has a nearly flat zone under foot. These twin rides are full of smooth-riding fun.
- Feel-O-Meter: 2 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)-- This is a super soft playful flex designed to be forgiving. Ride's Feel-O-Meter rating is adjusted year to year to align with current industry standards. A board unchanged from last year may receive a new feel number this year if the industry scale shifts.
- Twin Shape: Completely symmetrical with identical tip and tail measurements and flex pattern
- LSD Shaping (Ladies Specific Design): Ride's Total Shaping approach has unveiled ways of crafting more customized, shapely women's products. LSD designed boards feature a custom waist width and unique flex pattern designed specifically for the female rider. LSD Shaping results in a ladies-specific sidecut built into Ride's finely tuned board profile that works as one dialed package.
- Foundation Tuned™ Core: Tip-to-tail wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex: Mixing natural wood with high-energy "uppers" and vibration absorbing "downers" creates a core tuned for maximum snap and feel.
- Biaxial Glass: 90° and 0° angles are fun and forgiving. Ride's unique glass designs are flatter and more consistent; therefore they are stronger with no gaps or stretching as can be found in woven glass.
- Slimewalls Sidewall: Ride's exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smooths the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding and virtually indestructible.
- Fusion 1500 Base: The industry standard, it's wax absorbing and easy to repair. Ride invented and owns the Fusion Base™ Technology, in which material is formed together for a solid, fast Ride every time.
- Membrane Top Sheet: Weighing less than half of traditional plastic top sheets, Membrain® maintains a smooth feel by infusing urethane into fabric. Along with pushing limits in the world of lightweight, this process also allows Ride to push the boundaries when it comes to graphics by utilizing the textures and aesthetics associated with a variety of fabrics.
Oversized shipping applies
Brands > Ride
Categories > Snowsports
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding > Snowboards
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding > Snowboards > Freestyle Snowboards
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding > Snowboards > Women's Snowboards
Categories > CLEARANCE
Categories > Shop by Price Range > $50 to $100+
Related Searches: R1302028 , Ride Womens Compact snowboard , ride , ride snowboard womens , ride womens snowboard , ride snowboard Compact , womens ride Compact snowboard , womens Compact snowboard , womens ride snowboards , Compact ride snowboard , Compact snowboard , snowboarding , snowboards , all mountain snowboards , all around snowboards , everything snowboards , womens snowboards , womens all mountain snowboards , ride , ride snowboards , ride compact , compact , snowboards