Sea To Summit Large Compression DrySack - 20 Liter294
Sea to Summit offers a new concept in compression dry bags. These dry sacks are constructed of air-permeable but waterproof eVent fabric. This allows air to be pushed out of the compression sack with no need for a valve, but won’t allow water to get back in. These sacks are designed to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not completely submerged.
• Unique compression idea - allows air to be pushed out to compress, but water can’t get in because of the waterproof, air permeable eVent fabric base
•Rugged 70 D nylon body & lid
• Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
• Roll top Hypalon™ closure with lid and 4 straps evenly compresses and maintains compressed size
• Reinforced stitching on all stress points
• Pull handle on the bottom
• Super compact and very light
• See product care for tips on washing, repairing and getting the best from your gear
• Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
• Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
• Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
• Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
• Size Large: 20 Liter
• 20 Liter Dimensions: 9" x 20"
• 20 Liter Weight: 5.9 oz