Union Bindings Force Binding133063
Thanks to its dependability and durability, the Force Binding from Union Bindings is a force to reckon with. The Dupont™ Zytel® ST is as tough as they come and takes the abuse you throw its way in stride. Magnesium reinforced buckles offer 4x the strength of as your run-of-the-mill aluminum buckles, but also comes in at about half the weight. You gain excellent control and stability with the Force Binding thanks to the Multizone Force Highback and the Symmetric 3D Direct-Connect Strap System which both work to distribute weight and pressure more evenly. For added versatility and easier adjusting, the Force Binding comes equipped with Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean, which allows you to adjust the lean with a simple flip and slide.
- All-New Stage IV Base - Same lifetime warranty as always, on a lighter, lower-profile baseplate.
- Dupont™ Zytel® ST - The highest-quality nylon, used on all Union baseplates, results in strength, safety, security and the confidence of a lifetime warranty.
- Dual Density EVA Bushings - They dampen vibrations underfoot to promote a more comfortable ride and a smooth, even board flex with no dead sports. Each size comes with its own durometer for custom performance.
- Symmetric 3D Direct-Connect Strap System - Multi-Layer Tapered Strap Core evenly distributes pressure in a symmetrical package.
- Multi-Layered Tapered Strap Core
- Magnesium Buckles - The magnesium in the buckles is four times the strength of aluminum with only half the weight. Plus, it is easily recycled.
- All-New Toe Buckle System - Multi-positional options with open Ultra Grip™ Design
- All-New Toe Cup Design - Holds better to your boots for consistent control and also moves vertically for multiple boot-to-strap positions.
- Multizone Force Highback - With a new design this highback brags next level heelside response and board control.
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean - Quick and easy to use, adjust your forward lean with a simple flip of a knob then slide it to wherever you want and re-lock it. Easily done while waiting in those pesky lift lines.
- All-New Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups - This process removes material to reduce weight but maintains strength.
- Universal Disks - Compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-Hole, along with Burton snowboards featuring The Channel, you can mount Union Bindings on any board you choose.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware - The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding goes through, Union uses only the highest-strength steel, with a property class of 8.8.
Brands > Union Bindings
Categories > Snowsports
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding > Snowboard Bindings
Categories > Snowsports > Snowboarding > Snowboard Bindings > All-Mountain
Categories > Shop by Price Range > $50 to $100+
Related Searches: 133063 , union bindings Force Binding , Force Binding union bindings , union Force Binding , union bindings , union bindings bindings , union snowboard bindings , snowboarding , snow board bindings , snowboard bindings , snowboardbindings , board bindings , winter board bindings