The trail won't know what hit it with Altra's new Olympus 4. This new model has a new look and everything you need for a new trail adventure. The breathable, durable engineered mesh upper is complete with a premium tongue for a tailored, locked-in feel.
• Upper: Durable, engineered mesh
• BALANCED CUSHIONING Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
• FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
• The Fit4Her™ technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the femal1e foot.
• INNERFLEX™ Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
• GAITERTRAP™ Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
• TRAILCLAW™ Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off
• VIBRAM® MEGAGRIP™ A high performance sticky rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability
• Weight: 9.6 oz / 272 g
• Midsole: Compression Molded EVA
• Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip™
• Cushion: Max
• Stack Height: 33 mm