Now featuring a 300-lumen beam and a lighter, smaller, tighter waterproof body with an updated user interface, Black Diamond's Cosmo 300 can handle everything from your evening bike commute to that weekend backpacking trip.
• IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.
• Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
• Weight With Batteries: 83 g
• Max Distances: 74 m; 8 m
• Max Burn Time: High 6.5 hours, Low 200 hours
• IPX Rating: IPX 8
• Batteries: 3 AAA (included)
• Emits up to 300 lumens on max setting
• Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
• Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
• Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
• Multifaceted optical lens design