With an updated modern design blended seamlessly with a hot-forged utilitarian shape, Black Diamond's PearLock features a large rope-bearing surface, making it ultra-smooth for belaying, using a munter hitch, or as the brake carabiner with an ATC Guide. The classic screwlock sleeve rounds the PearLock out (pun intended) to make this carabiner an ultra-versatile workhorse.
We are unable to accept returns on load bearing climbing products.
• Closed Gate Strength 23 kN (5,170 lbf)
• Gate Opening 22.15 mm (0.87 in)
• Minor Axis Strength 8 kN (1,780 lbf)
• Open Gate Strength 8 kN (1,780 lbf)
• Weight 76 g (2.68 oz)
• Large rope-bearing surface for smooth operation and added longevity
• Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
• Sleeve locks on biner's gate (not nose) and won't bind up when loaded
• Screwgate sleeve
• Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device