Black Diamond's largest locking carabiner, the RockLock is a one-hand operable autolocking twistlock carabiner perfect for belaying, rappelling or anchors, and now features a hot-forged lightweight construction, a redesigned spine for better handling, and a larger rope-bearing surface for greater durability.
We are unable to accept returns on load bearing climbing products.
• Autolocking Twistlock sleeve
• Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device
• Weight: 89 g (3.1 oz)
• Closed Gate Strength: 24 kN (5395 lbf)
• Open Gate Strength: 8 kN (1798 lbf)
• Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN (1798 lbf)
• Gate Opening: 24 mm (0.95 in)
• Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
• Square hinge end holds belay loop securely in place
• Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
• Keylock nose prevents snagging
• One-hand operable