Built for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the Burton Cargo Pant - Regular Fit is a tried-and-true classic shell pant, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton's relaxed fit or the team-favorite and more modern regular fit (seen here) which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
• Living Lining provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
• Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
• Cargo pocket expansion gusset
• Back pockets and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered thigh pocket
• Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
• DRYRIDE two-layer fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
• Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
• Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
• Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth