Since 1996, Burton's Custom Camber Snowboard has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• Squeezebox: Softer/Thinner Zones; Thicker/Stiffer Zones
• 45° Carbon Highlights
• Sintered WFO Base Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide Open all season in any condition
• Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's)
• Frostbite Edges Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy "serrated knife" edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions
• Super Sap® Epoxy Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies
• Pro-Tip™ A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
• Infinite Ride™ This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you
• Camber: An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design
• Directional Shape: The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
• Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thatís equally versatile regular or switch
• FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight
• Dualzone™ EGD™ Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength