Get straight to the fun part. Enjoy a no-fuss feel with the Burton Instigator Snowboard, a board designed to help accelerate the learning curve and instigate a good time from your first moment on the mountain. The combination of a Flat Top bend and Cruise Control convex base keeps things friendly underfoot, creating a catch-free feel and easy control. The Channel mounting system gives you the easiest, most adjustable setup with bindings from all major brands including Burton.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
• Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
• The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
• Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
• Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
• Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
• Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
• Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance