A favorite of team rider Kelly Clark, the Women's Burton Society Pants set you up to ride through all conditions with confidence. They are fully seam taped for storm-shedding comfort with low-bulk insulation to crank up the heat on cold lift rides. Little stuff like fleece-lined pockets and mesh-lined leg vents make a big difference when you spend a full day on the mountain. This edition is sized with a longer inseam.
• Living Lining provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
• Low-bulk THERMOLITE insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
• Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
• Zippered microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
• Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
• Lengthened inseam (35in)
• DRYRIDE fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
• Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
• Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather