Whether riding a few times a week or a few times a year, the women's Burton Mint Snowboard Boot keeps you warm and happy is essential. For this reason, we up the comfort with Sleeping Bag reflective foil to defy cold weather by capturing and radiating body heat back at you.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• OutsoleDynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
• LacingSpeed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
• Flex / ResponseDurable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
• ComfortTotal Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
• LinerImprint 1+ liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
• CushioningWomen's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions