In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Kids' » Darn Tough Socks »
Vermont born and raised, just like pro snowboarder Jake Blauvelt. Darn Tough's Edge is built to stay warm and dry and give them a leg up season after season. The perfect winter sock, this midweight local's choice features extra cushioning for comfort and mesh panels for more airflow and less foot funk.
• All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature
• The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all of their socks at their VT-based Mills - they can't imagine it any other way
• Kids' over the calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee
• A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run
• Darn Tough collaborated with legendary VT snowboarder Jake Blauvelt to develop socks that deliver pro-level comfort, durability, and fit
• Reinforced footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season
• Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry