op foot breathability, fatigue-relieving arch support, extended Achilles cushioning, plus a sleek upper that'll stay put vertical mile after mile are just part of the package. Lacing up in at the trail head to topping out at the summit, Darn Tough's Fastpack hike sock matches their most trusted durability and tech with a dapper striped look.
• Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren't the longest lasting socks you've ever owned, return them for another pair
• Materials: 52% Nylon, 45% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra Spandex
• Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
• A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
• Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
• Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking
• The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all of their socks at their VT-based Mills - they can't imagine it any other way