In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Women's » Krimson Klover »
Legendary Darn Tough construction for when "equipment failure" is not an option. Performance Trail Fit means no bunching, no slipping, no blisters, and side vents deliver superior breathability with Darn Tough's Hiker Quarter Midweight Hiking Socks.
• The still in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all of their socks at their VT-based Mills - Darn Tough can't imagine it any other way
• 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
• Men's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a low hiking shoe
• A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
• Darn Tough closes every toe seam using their True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel
• Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of DT's socks and helps them last longer
• Darn Tough's all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change