If you're a serious thru-hiker that's miles away from the nearest town, blow outs, blisters and other sock B.S. can be disastrous. That's why Darn Tough built the Hiker Boot Midweight Hiking Socks to outperform and over-deliver when you need them most.
• all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change
• The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all of their socks at their VT-based Mills - they can't imagine it any other way
• Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
• A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
• Darn Tough uses every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel
• Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer
• Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.