Darn Tough's Light Hiker Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Socks could just be your kid's favorite sock. Which is great, because the Merino Wool knit is meant to last for...well, life. This kids' hike sock runs a light profile and has a little extra cushion running above the achilles for all-day comfort. At some point you might as well overlook that they re outside without shoes on.
Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking
The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all of their socks at their VT-based Mills - they can't imagine it any other way
• Kids' micro crew socks average 6 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a youth hiking boot
• A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
• Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles.\
• Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points
• Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather