When you have big plans but don't have the room for a large axe, turn to Gransfors Bruks' Wildlife Hatchet. This axe, when sheathed, can be easily stored in most packs, and a sharp design allows you to cut large branches off with little effort.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• The shape of the sheath, which covers the edge and the top part of the poll, stops the axe head cutting into your rucksack
• Length with handle: 34 cm (13.5")
• Weight: 0,6 kg (1.3 lb)
• Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather
• Same head as the Hand Hatchet but on a longer handle
• The axe is capable of lopping off quite large branches or splitting small logs for the campfire