When you need to give your edge just a little TLC, Gransfors' Ceramic Grinding Stone is just the accessory that you need. With a rubber case and two grinding faces, this stone has everything that you need to keep things sharp.
• Its shape is round and flat with a bevelled edge to prevent chipping
• The stone is normally used with water but can be used dry
• Diameter 57 mm (2.2")
• Weight: 160 g (6.5 oz)
• The Gransfors Ceramic Grinding Stone is a man-made sharpening stone with two grinding faces: a course side (180 grit) for repairing damage and heavy wear, and a fine side (600 grit) for sharpening
• The stone comes in a protective rubber case
• In contrast to natural sandstone, a ceramic grinding stone can be given a more precise grain size