A small hatchet that can still get the job done, Gransfors' Hand Hatchet makes for easy carrying and easier chopping. With a sheathe that keeps things contained and a sharp edge, you'll find that this is an axe that you want on all of your adventures.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• Great for limbing and for splitting kindling and firewood
• Length with handle: 24 cm (9.5")
• Weight: 0,6 kg (1.3 lb)
• Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather
• he shape of the sheath, which covers the edge and the top part of the poll, also stops the axe head cutting into your rucksack
• Despite its short handle, the axe can be used to fell small trees