Patagonia's smallest Black Hole Duffel is perfect for small loads and long weekends, and their Black Hole Duffel Bag 40L is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
• Padded base protects contents
• Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
• Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPUfilm laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
• Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
• Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility