Growlin' around the park and streets, the LINE Honey Badger holds nothing back. The Honey Badger will tackle whatever you put in front of it. Featuring a lightweight and tough as nails Aspen Veneer Core, the Honey Badger will tear up handrails, bonks, hard landings, and whatever else you throw at it. The go-to ski for LINE pro Khai Krepela, pick up a Honey Badger and up your game.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• Stance Back from Center (mm): -30
• Ski Construction: 4D Fibercap
• Profile (tip-waist-tail) mm: 3-4-3
• Edge Dimensions (mm): Fatty Edge 2.5 x 2.2
• Dimensions (tip-waist-tail) mm: 120-92-116
• Wood Core Material: Aspen Veener
• Base & Dimensions Fatty Base™ Sintered 1.7 mm
• Weight (g/ski): 1661
• Flex Pattern: Symmetric
• Sidecut Radius Avg (m): 19.5