In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Packs/Bags » Patagonia »
Made from extremely lightweight yet tough fabric, Patagonia's Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack stuffs into its own pocket when not in use and expands to carry small essentials for everyday use. The main compartment features a key clip and a security pocket that doubles as the pack's stuffsack.
• Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a PU back coating
• Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
• Body fabric is certified as bluesign approved
• Lightweight recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
• Main compartment with front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuffsack when bag is not in use
• Soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
• Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
• 100 g (3.52 oz)