For over a 15 years, the Merrell Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25 million people to step further outdoors.
• 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
• Removable Kinetic Fit ADVANCED contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
• Lug: 5mm
• 2lbs-2oz, 960g
• Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective toe cap