In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Camping/Hiking » Mountain Safety Research »
The HyperFlow Microfilter from MSR is the perfect choice for water treatment. The Hollow Fiber Technology teams up with MSR's most advanced engineering to make water treatment a breeze for those days when you can't get enough of the trail.
This product can only be shipped within the United States.
• Ultralight: Just 7.4 oz. (209 g)
• Ultra-small: Just 7x3.5 in. ( 17.8 x 8.3 cm) makes it easy to take along even when space is at a premium
• Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for flow recovery without tools
• Super Convenient: Quick Connect bottle adapter lets you filter water directly into a variety of containers, including all MSR hydration products and other wide-mouth containers
• Weight: 7.8 oz / 221 g
• Width: 3.5 in / 8.3 cm
• Length: 7 in / 17.8 cm
• Filter media: Hollow Fiber
• Filter pore size: 0.2 microns
• Flow (L/min): 3 liters per min
• Flow (strokes per liter): 20
• Cartridge life: ~1000 liters
• Its ergonomic design, diminutive size and tool-free maintainability make the Hyperflow just as appropriate on day trips as it is on multi-day excursions
• A filtration rate of 3-liters per minute makes the Hyperflow the most efficient microfilter ever created
• Includes a Quick Connect bottle adaptor allowing direct connection to all MSR hydration products and a variety of other "wide mouth" containers
• Advanced prefilter to prolong the life of your filter
• High Flow Rate: Pumps more than 3 liters per minute or one liter every 20 strokes