Bake in the summer sun with reckless abandon in the NRS Silkweight Hoodie. From the boat to the beach, the ultralight technical fabric breathes freely, dries quick and delivers advanced sun protection without restricting you from paddling, rowing or tossing that bocce ball.
• Laser-cut thumbholes extend sun protection to the tops of your hands without adding unnecessary bulk to the cuffs
• Features a small loop and plastic button for securing the hood around the face
• Weight: 11 oz
• Fabric: 197g, 85% recycled polyester, 15% recycled spandex
• Thumb holes
• UPF 50+
• Built from 100% recycled material, the technical fabric enhances the body's natural cooling process by wicking excess moisture and drying quickly while also providing UPF 50+ sun protection.
• Integrated antimicrobial elements in the fabric prevent the build-up of funky smells.
• Seam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and letting you row, paddle and swim in comfort
• Regular fit for casual comfort by itself, under a PFD or as a base layer for technical outerwear
• Slightly dropped rear hem provides additional coverage