In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Packs/Bags » Osprey Packs »
For weekends backpacking and lighter-weight multiday-overnight trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount, you can't find a better pack than Osprey's Atmos AG 50. AntiGravity suspension delivers a weight-defying fit that seamlessly envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh, leaving you wondering where all that weight you packed went. Your water bottles fit snugly in the easy-to-use stretch mesh side pockets, an internal reservoir sleeve extends your hydration options and a Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment gets your gear out of the way when you need both hands free. If the weather happens to turn, turn to the integrated raincover to keep things dry. Don't compromise "enjoy a world class backpacking pack on your next big adventure. Made with recycled main, accent and bottom fabrics.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• Floating top lid with lash points
• 3051 IN3 / 50 L
• 31.89H X 14.96W X 12.2D IN.
• 4.32 LBS.
• Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
• Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
• Dual upper/lower side compression straps
• Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
• Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
• Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
• Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
• 4 mm powder coated full peripheral frame
• Easy to access and operate cam-lock torso adjustment system
• Frame sizing allows for two size per gender fit
• Fit-on-the-Fly harness expands the fit range
• Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
• Two-tone spacer mesh adds strength
• Silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
• Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt
• Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer
• Extendable Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
• Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
• Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
• Fit-on-the-Fly® harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit
• Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather
• Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides
• Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
• Curved zip access on each side panel