In Stock. Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Packs/Bags » Packs/Bags »
Proper ventilation and Osprey's Anti-Gravity suspension makes their Atmos AG 50 Pack ready for any activity that you are. Being made from a combination of durable materials lets you have this pack for the long run, and its 3D suspension system and padded shoulders allow for a perfect fit that ensures you won't be suffering from any back pain. From backpacking journeys to overly-stuffed weekend camping trips, you'll be sure to love every inch of space and comfort that the Atmos AG 50 Pack has.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
• Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
• Volume: 2868 in3/47 l
• Dimensions: 30.71h x 14.96w x 15.35d in
• Weight: 4.13 lbs
• Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement
• A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight
• Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
• Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
• Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
• Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
• Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear