In Stock. Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Packs/Bags » Packs/Bags »
Proper ventilation and Osprey's Anti-Gravity suspension makes their Atmos AG 65 Pack ready for any activity that you are. Being made from a combination of durable materials lets you have this pack for the long run, and its 3D suspension system and padded shoulders allow for a perfect fit that ensures you won't be suffering from any back pain. From long backpacking journeys to overly-stuffed weekend camping trips, you'll be sure to love every inch of space and comfort that the Atmos AG 65 Pack has.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
• Volume: 3967 in³/65 l
• Dimensions: 34.25h x 15.35w x 16.14d in
• Weight: 4.5 lbs
• Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement
• A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight
• An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets* allow additional internal storage and organizational options. *65L only
• Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
• Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear
• Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
• Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand