In Stock Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
New Arrivals » New Arrivals »
The Exos 48 from Osprey Packs is the Cadillac of hiking and backpacking adventures and will leave you feeling great without straining your back, no matter how long you are outside. Offering you all the storage capacities and pockets that you will ever need, as well as a place to hold your sleeping bag and mat, and a hipbelt and harness for additional support when you need it. With the Exos 48 you also get an internal hydration system so you won't have to worry about the hassle that comes along with carrying multiple water bottles.
Oversized Shipping Fees Apply.
Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
Top lid web loop attachment points for external gear storage
Ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
Removable sleeping pad and side compression straps
Accessory cord attachment points for external gear storage
Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
Volume: 2746 in /45 l
Dimensions: 29.13h x 15.75w x 12.6d in.
Weight: 2.6 lbs
• Ultralight design and materials plus the ability to strip weight by removing sleeping pad straps, compression straps and the top lid
• Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort
• Removable floating lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets for storing smaller items
• Integrated FlapJacket™ protects packed gear when top lid is removed
• Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free