In Stock. Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Packs/Bags » Packs/Bags »
The women's specific Ariel 65 from Osprey is the pack to take for week-long adventures. The sister to the men's specific Aether series, the Ariel 65 boasts the same great packing and organizational features to make your time on the trail more enjoyable. The J-Panel access allows quick entry to the main compartment of the bag to get that one item you didn't think you would need right away. The external hydration sleeve allows easy access to refilling your reservoir without having to unpack any of your belongings. Let the Ariel 65 do all the work so you can have all the fun!
Oversized shipping fees apply.
• Zippered hipbelt pockets
• Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
• Dual upper side compression straps
• Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
• Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
• Oversize shipping fees apply
• WS: 3783 in3 / 62 l: 31.5h x 15.35w x 12.6d in.: 4.905 lbs.
• Main: 210D Nylon Dobby
• Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
• Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth
• Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
• The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
• The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
• Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
• Large stretch mesh front panel pocket