Patagonia has come up with a go-anywhere, do-anything pack called the Atom. It's perfect for carrying a light load on a day hike to your favorite 5,000ft peak and back. This single strap design makes it easy to swing the pack around to access your food, hydration, etc. The bottom line...the Atom Sling Pack is the ideal daypack.
Padded tablet sleeve
286 g (10.1 oz)
17" x 10" x 3"
8L (488 cu in)
Body (most colors): 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
• Two-compartment sling has just enough room for daily essentials
• Asymmetrical harness carries close to body for all-day comfort
• Exterior compression manages loads and securely holds a yoga mat or spare jacket
• Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and harness
• Large and expandable chest pocket holds most cell phones