In Stock. Ships quickly.
Curbside Pickup Available learn more
Packs/Bags » Packs/Bags »
Patagonia's midsized Black Hole duffel is highly weather-resistant, stubbornly tough and protects your gear from travel and rough handling. The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily lost items like earbuds and a phone charger.
• The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
• 1,165 g (2 lbs 9.09 oz)
• Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
• Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
• Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• 1165 g (2 lbs 9.1 oz)
• 26.7" x 15.7" x 11.8"
• 57L (3478 cu in)
• Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric thatís weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
• The top zipper opens wide to provide quick and easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day's small essentials close at hand; the Black Hole® Duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
• The padded, removable shoulder strap lets you carry the Black Hole Duffel over your shoulder and reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
• The padded, removable backpack straps have an ergonomic shape for carrying comfort, weight distribution and versatility
• The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks